Saturday, July 24, 2004

I forgot to mention ...

... people think I'm crazy for taking pictures of the sky. No one's said anything but I see the looks. They might not think I do, but I do. How dare they question a creative genius at work?

Oh yeah. I think I also forgot to mention I can be paranoid. And for heaven's sake, no I don't think I'm a genius. In fact I have to be constantly reminded that I have even an iota of talent in me. Sure felt good when my editor (and inspiration to go into journalism) said "Of course you have talent, kiddo." She calls me "kiddo" even though she's only 10 years older than I am. She started calling me that when I was a 20-year-old very shy college intern at the paper. The name stuck after all these years, and I like it. She doesn't have pet names for everyone, ya know. Well, at least not nice ones. ;)

No comments: