Sunday, July 25, 2004

I survived Project-Blog

Yay me! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it, but I did. It's been years since I stayed awake for 24 hours staight. (I'm not even going to count the 2 20-minute naps because they didn't really help.) I will do this again next year, and I'll try harder to get more sponsors. I didn't try very hard this year because, as I said, I wasn't sure if I could do it and I didn't want to disappoint anyone.

Now, some thank-yous:

Katie, my one & only sponsor. I appreciate it and I'm sure the Red Cross does as well.

Anonymous B. Nowhere for keeping me awake the last two hours, and keeping me entertained during the first 22. She was the first blogger I didn't know in person who I read regularly. That was nearly three years ago and I still enjoy her writing as much as I did then.

Brent and Wendy for putting Project-blog together.

And thanks to everyone who stopped by ... y'all come back now, ya hear?

~*~*~*~*~*~

There's a movie I forgot to mention ... Pay it Forward. Hokey and sentimental, yes. Overacted. Yes. But I like it because of the concept. And, well, what could I possibly say about Kevin Spacey that hasn't already been said?

No comments: