Sunday, July 25, 2004

Mo' Movies

The only order these are in is the way I scribbled them on the paper:

Shakespeare in Love, Big, Sabrina, The Parent Trap, Halloween, Tootsie, Miss Congeniality, Working Girl, Fatal Attraction, The Godfather, The Silence of the Lambs, Rain Main, Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Carrie, Kramer vs. Kramer, Stripes, All the President's Men, A Few Good Men, The China Syndrome, The Birds, The Hunt for Red October, The Philadelphia Story, What's Up Doc?, It's a Wonderful Life, Rocky, Caddyshack, Yours Mine and Ours, ET, Jaws, American Beauty, Citizen Kane, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp Fiction ...

As I said hours ago ... how can you pick just 20?

~*~*~*~*~

Ya know, if I'd woken up in time I'd have only one more post to go before I could literally crawl into bed. But nooooo, I had to oversleep yesterday. This is an awful lot of work ... not to mention a stiff neck ... for 10 bucks. Sure would be cool if someone else would sponsor me. It's not too late, ya know?

No comments: