Thursday, July 29, 2004

Thinking Cap Thursday

Week 4 Questions



  1. Summer Nites - Look at me I'm Sandra Dee - Beauty School Dropout
  2. :: Songs from the movie Grease
  3. Edgar - Milton - Dwight
  4. :: can't get this one
  5. Splash - Stripes - Spaceballs
  6. :: Bill Murrary movies
  7. Jazz - Heat - Magic
  8. :: basketball teams
  9.  Breast - Side - Back
  10. :: swimming strokes
  11. John Denver - Tony Orlando - River Phoenix
  12. :: At first I thought this one was tough & after I got it I want to slap myself for not getting it sooner lol People with city names as last names
  13. Canon - Olympus - Minolta
  14. :: cameras
  15. Frankincese - Gold - Myrrh
  16. :: gifts the three wisemen gave the baby Jesus. (When we were kids, my cousin used to call the wisemen the wise guys lol)
  17. Dr Bombay - Serena - Tabitha
  18. :: Characters on Bewitched
  19. The Kelloggs Co. - The Keebler Co.- Santa Clause
  20. :: I'm not sure but, if Snap, Crackle & Pop are considered elves my answer is ... things with elves.


    Hey! All you meme-aholics out there! Go visit angelbaby & get in on this. It's fun!!


No comments: