Thursday, July 08, 2004

Theater Thursday

Week 8 - Favorite Things.
Doing things a little different this week due to hectic schedules. Sorry if the questions are a little boring this week.

This week its all about your favorites.

1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
"When Harry Met Sally ..." although I already have the entire movie memorized. I watch it at least once a month. I just can't help myself.

2. What is your absolute favorite movie soundtrack?
There are so many to choose from! Jesus Christ Superstar, Grease, The Big Chill, The Wizard of Oz, Friends (obscure Elton John reference), Fame ... Just one, huh? I guess I'd have to pick The Big Chill. Of course that could change at any moment when I think of one I like better.

3. What's your favorite movie-time snack?
Popcorn ... now that I can eat it again. Yay!

4. Favorite Actor:
Cary Grant comes to mind because my mom was watching The Philadelphia Story earlier. But let's see ... Hmm? Humphrey Bogart? What? Join the 21st Century, Anne? Okay, okay. George Clooney Kevin Spacey.

5. Favorite Actress:
This century: Sandra Bullock. Of all time: Katharine Hepburn.

6. And last but not least, what is your favorite kind of movie: comedy, drama, action...etc.,???
It's a toss up between romantic comedy and action.



No comments: