Thursday, July 29, 2004

Theater Thursday

Week 11 - My Life.
This week the topic is YOU. (Funny you should ask. GSG & I have actually discussed this ... not in terms of a movie about my/his life but if my book should ever be made into a movie. The main characters are loosely based on him & me.)

1) If there was a movie to be made about your life, what actor/actress would portray you?
Sandra Bullock.

2) What actor/actress would portray your love interest? Your best friend?
I think George Clooney but he thinks it should be Brad Pitt. If that was the case, change answer #1 to Jennifer Aniston. My best friend, huh? That's a tough one. Hugh Jackman maybe?

3) What would be the title of your film?
Chasing Dreams. Why? One of Jim Kelly's mottos is "There's nothing wrong with chasing dreams -- you might catch one." Ever since I heard him say that about 15 years ago I've had it taped on my desk right above my computer monitor. Every time I thought my dream of getting published would never happened, I looked at that and felt inspired again. Well, almost every time. But my dream did come true. I hope the others will as well.

Bonus) What moment of your life would be the highlight of this film?
The day I found out my book was going to be published.

No comments: