Thursday, July 08, 2004

From toasted-cheese.com

WP: Describe the best kiss you've ever had

I'd heard the line "My hopes are so high your kiss might kill me" many times before that night, and I understood what he meant. But I'd never experienced it before. Then, there we were, sitting in his car, looking into each other's eyes. Actually, I couldn't look the whole time. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, then looked down into my lap. When I dared to look into his eyes again, I almost hoped he wasn't looking at me that way. The anticipation was too much to handle. It was anticipation built up over many years of wanting to kiss him. It was the anticipation coming from the possibility it wouldn't happen. We knew it shouldn't happen, but I didn't care. I prayed that he didn't care either. It seemed as if we'd been looking at each other for hours but it was probably only a minute. Just when I thought I couldn't stand it anymore, he leaned over and I moved closer to him and our lips touched. I know it's a cliche to say I could feel the electricity, but there's no other way to describe his soft lips on mine and how good he tasted and the waves of pleasure that swept through my entire body. But his lips were the only soft part of the kiss. It was hungry, like I hadn't eaten anything in months and was now given a feast to enjoy. I couldn't get enough. Neither could he. I felt as if I was dreaming. How could it be real? Was he really kissing me?

I can't write anymore about this. There just aren't words to describe how I felt. Anything else I said would sound like a bad romance novel. I don't want it to sound cheap because it was the most beautiful, meaningful kiss ever. It was passionate, but sweet. Wild, but gentle. It was everything. Everything.

No comments: