Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Today's Numbers

When I took my walk today I also took an opportunity to talk to my angels and ask for advice about a certain situation. The double digits were everywhere, which means they were giving me a sign. But I said "Listen, I'm not good with numbers and I don't know what they all mean yet, so could you give me a non-number sign?" When I got to the turnaround point in my walk I almost went one way to get back home, but was pulled in another direction. As I walked by a parking lot, I looked down and saw this on the front of a car: "God is in Control" with a picture of an angel. So I ran that around in my head for a while and tried to figure out exactly what that means to me. When I thought I figured it out, I said "Is that it?" The next car that drove by had 111 in the license plate. According to this site that means "the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form." The next car's license plate had double 77s. "The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true." The next license plate was 55s. "A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace." The predominant number of the day seems to be 9. "Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, “Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now.” "

So, here's what I'm taking this to mean: What I want is going to happen, but I shouldn't obsess over it. Let it happen in God's time, not my time. I also need to get back to be happy and spreading the light around because that's my "job" in the universe.

As I just finished typing the last sentence I looked at the clock. 1:22. Twos mean: Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

Yep, I think I'm right. I feel better already :)

No comments: