Wednesday, July 28, 2004

How could I have forgotten this????

Years ago when I worked nights at a restaurant, then later at a mini mart, after I got home & I was relaxing my phone would make a little noise. It couldn't even be considered a ring. Just a beep or blip or mini-ring, I guess. It drove me crazy for years. I couldn't figure out what it was. Then, when I started doing research into the 1111 I learned that this phone thing happens to lots of people everyday all around the world. I told someone about it & theorized that the sound happened at 1:11 or a time with a double digit. Tonight when I got home I was just sitting next to the phone & it made that noise. First time I'd heard it in years. I looked at the clock. 12:22. Yet another sign for me! I'm so excited about this. Now if I could just go with the flow & do what I'm supposed to do.

No comments: