Monday, July 12, 2004

Music Mambo

Monday Music Mambo - Week 16

I'm going to get us warmed up with a little "I say...You think..." musical style.

dance: fever
club: organization
saturday night: fever
strobe: light
boogie: fever
fever: temperature
jazz: hands (a dance move)
chorus: line

Now it's time to get the Mambo on. Are you all ready?

1. Have you ever done any line dances like the electric slide or the Macarena?
Yes, back in my (all right, I'll admit it) country music days. It was a Billy Ray Cyrus thing. Anyway, an older couple taught my then-husband & I to do some country dancin' including line dancing.

2. Do you like to dance?
I like to dance, but I suck at it. ;)

3. Where's your favorite place to dance?
Anywhere in my house ... as long as no one else is there to see me.

4. When you dance, what's your favorite kind of music to dance to?
In public, slow because there's less opportunity for embarrassment. In private, I'll dance to almost anything.

5. What one dance best describes your personality?
Ya know that dance Elaine did on "Seinfeld?" ;)

No comments: