Friday, July 23, 2004

Weekend Wonderings

1. What are the best toppings for a pizza?
I used to be a pepperoni, black olives & extra cheese gal (sometimes onions, too) but our local Buck's Pizza just started offering gourment pizza & they're awesome. My favorite so far is chicken alfredo. It has alfredo sauce, chicken, red onions, real bacon & mozzarella. Yummeeeee!! Pizza's not so good for the carb count, but it's so good I really don't care.

2. What's the best snack food?
Mixed nuts. A year ago I would have said chips & dip or guacamole & chips, but, as people who have been here before know, I'm doing the low-carb thing. I wish someone around here would start selling the new low-carb Tostitos so I can have them with guacamole, which I am allowed to eat.

3. What's the worst thing you've ever eaten?
The worst for me or the worst tasting? I'll go for the worst tasting. Mussels. Ewww! I tried them at a buffet once and, well, I'm glad I tried them so I could say I did, but I'll never try them again.

No comments: