Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

This Wednesday is Cow Appreciation Day so let's make this hump "udderly moovelous"! Using the letters of H-O-L-S-T-E-I-N list seven things on your fantasy wish list! The key word here is FANTASY!! So milk it for all it's worth!

H - Home on Malibu Beach
O - Oscar Award
L - Lexus (or Lincoln)
S - St No. I refuse to answer on the grounds it might incriminate me ;)
T - Townhouse in NYC
E - Emmy Award
I - Infinite supply of money
N - Novel that's on the best-seller lists (all of 'em!)

Now that you're all warmed up let's do some "Getting To Know You" humping!

1. An artist paints your portrait while you are engaging in one of your favorite activities...what would you be doing? What would the title of the portrait be?
Writing, either on the computer or with good old-fashioned pen & paper. It would probably be titled "Untitled" because I'm always changing the titles of everything I write. I change my mind right up until the publisher's deadline.

2. You come in a bottle and you have magical properties, what are you? Examples: genie, pancake syrup, etc... What would be on your instruction label?
I'm a kindness generator. Instruction label: Open bottle. Sprinkle liberally on mean or unkind person. Repeat as necessary.

3. You've just been selected as a poster child for a make-believe organization. What is the organization and why have they specifically chosen you?
NOB (Nice but Overly-dramatic Bloggers). They've chosen me because well, I'm nice but I do tend to blow things out of proportion. They've told me they believe I'm a repressed actress & being the poster child for NOB may help me work up the nerve to get on stage with the theater group instead of doing behind-the-scenes stuff.

4. "You can fly, you can fly, you can fly"! ...and you are NOT Peter Pan! Who or what are you?
I'm me ... and GSG just told me he loves me. :)

5. If you had a vanity horn on your vehicle (one which plays a song) what song would your horn blow to announce your arrival?
Walkin' on Sunshine

Can ya tell I'm in a good mood? If I was depressed I'm sure my answers would be totally different.

No comments: