Monday, July 19, 2004

Monday Music Mambo -- Week 17


This week it's all about "New Music!" So why don't we get warmed up with a little bit of "I say...You think..."


Release: Free
Tuesday: Night Music Club (Sheryl Crow)
Sounds: of Silence (Simon & Garfunkel)
Disc: compact
Radio: WESB
Store: save
Tape: Scotch
Mix: dance

Ok, now that we are all warmed up, are you ready to Mambo? If you are, come on and shake your groove thang!


1. What's your favorite way to discover new music?
VH1
2. Do videos influence whether or not you buy a cd?
Not really. I don't usually watch VH1, I just listen. I'm more about the music than the video.
3. What was the last CD you purchased?
Maroon 5 Songs About Jane
4. Tell us about a band you recently discovered.
Jet, I guess. At first I thought it was the Rolling Stones, or Mick Jagger going solo. Now that I know who they are, I really like them and they're so not the Rolling Stones.
5. And lastly...answer the musical question: Did Video Kill The Radio Star?
Nah. Have you seen some of those guys in videos? Some of them are pretty darn, well, not good-looking ;) C'mon. Elvis Costello? I think video made the radio star bigger because we get to see them instead of just imagining what they look like. ... Anyway, that song is going to be stuck in my head all day now lol




No comments: