Saturday, July 17, 2004

Blogging for Charity II

I'm going to mention Project-Blog again because it's only a week away and I only have one sponsor. If you'd like to sponsor me, go here and follow the easy instructions. The charity I'm blogging for is the McKean Potter Chapter of the American Red Cross.

This isn't the only thing I do for the Red Cross. I volunteer for the Meals on Wheels program. Yesterday I worked at the Red Cross booth at the food court for Bradford's Summerfest. I bought a duck for the second annual Penn Ducky Derby Duck Race. (My duck didn't win. *sigh* I'll post pictures of the race next week. I'll need something to blog about for 24 hours. ) It's an organization I really believe in. And there are some great people there, too!

But, even if you don't sponsor me please consider sponsoring someone. There are 149 bloggers and 104 charities so far. You should find a cause you believe in and a blogger you like enough to sponsor, right? I promise you'll feel good if you sponsor someone. :) <3

No comments: