Sunday, July 18, 2004

Sunday Brunch

It's All About Me
1. Do you or should you wear glasses or contact lenses?
I have both but I wear my glasses most of the time because they're easier & more comfortable. I'm practically blind without them. And I'm so excited about my bifocals. I can read now!

2. What is your favorite type of footwear?
I'd rather be barefoot but if I have to wear shoes I have a pair of Dr. Scholl's clogs that are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. I'm also into flip-flops again. For a few years I couldn't wear them because it bothered me to have something between my toes. Now I love 'em.

3. What is your worst habit?
Basic Lights in a box (a pack a day).

4. Are you an average, so-so or very good cook?
I'm actually pretty good, but I hate doing it.

5. Do you spend more time watching television, listening to music or surfing the internet?
Surfing the 'net while listening to music.

No comments: