Monday, July 26, 2004

Monday Madness

'If you had your choice between this and that, what would you do?'

1. Skipping and Running
Running. I'm sure skipping would give me a headache.
2. Coke or Pepsi
Coke, although I drank Pepsi yesterday because the mini mart didn't have any caffeine free Coke
3. Rock or Hip Hop
Rock
4. Laptop or Desktop
Desktop, although a laptop would be nice.
5. Cold Weather or Hot Weather
Cold. You can always put more clothes on to get warmer, but there are only so many clothes you can take off (in public anyway).
6. Swimming or Bicycling
Bicycling. I can't swim.
7. Chocolate or Vanilla
Vanilla ice cream, but chocolate anything else.
8. Day or Night
I used to be a night person, but now I like days better because I can get more done and it seems I have more energy during the day now.
9. Looks or Brains
Brains. Funny, though, that the guys I like are smart and good-looking. No, I'm not hard to please.
10. Cable, DSL, or Dial-Up
I have dial-up at home, cable at work. I love cable!

No comments: