Saturday, July 24, 2004

Movies 7

The Wizard of Oz has been on my list of favorites ever since I was a little kid. I still watch it a few times a year & I know all the words -- dialog & music. My favorite character is the lion because he reminds me of Nick. My favorite scene is the end when Dorothy says "And Oh Auntie Em, there's no place like home."

I've learned that people either love or hate Independence Day. I happen to love it, although I couldn't get it onto the list. My favorite scene is after Dennis Quaid's character blows up the ship and Robert Loggia's character says "Tell them how to bring those sons of bitches down." As much as I like this movie, there are a few times I laugh when I'm not supposed to. Like when they say "Fire at Will." Fire at Will? There'd be no movie!

No comments: