Saturday, July 03, 2004

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name a board game you enjoy playing (Scrabble? Monopoly? Trivial Pursuit?) What's fun about it? Do you change the rules or go by the book?

Trivial Pursuit. The way I like to play it, I don't know if it could be considered a board game. I just like to read the questions & keep score via who gets the most right.

Soup
How's the weather been in your area lately? Hot and dry? Wet and muggy? Stormy? Beautiful?

It's been a little muggy, but I'm not complaining (this time). It could be worse. We could be getting our usual rain, or snow.

Salad
Do you consider yourself an emotional person? What types of emotions do you experience most often?

I'm extremely emotional. In fact, right now I'm on the verge of tears because of the very upsetting night I had at work. But I was trying to be a happy, cheery person so I kept it all in when I was there. Aside from tonight, and the bad patch a few weeks ago, I'm basically a happy person and the emotions I experience the most go along with my positive outlook on life. Is lust considered an emotion? If it is, I feel that a lot as well. ;)

Main Course
List 3 songs you've been listening to recently. Are these songs from a different category of music than you usually choose, or are you devoted to a certain type of tunes?

1.Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional
2.Harder to Breathe by Maroon Five
3.Drops of Jupiter by Train

I have very eclectic taste in music. Category doesn't matter. If I like it, I like it.

Dessert
What's on your refrigerator door? Magnets? Your child's drawings? Photos? Calendars?

Mostly magnets from trips I've gone on. A few fast food/pizza place menus. A postcard from my alma mater. I think that's it.



No comments: