Sunday, July 25, 2004

Movies 16

I think the reason I like The Breakfast Club so much is that I wish people could get together like that and realize how similar they really are. I think my favorite scene is when Andy sees Allison for the first time after Claire gives her a makeover. On a side note, last night when I ate sushi for the first time the person I was with asked if I knew what it was. I said "Raw fish, rice and seaweed. ... Who says you don't learn stuff from movies?"

I was out of college for three years (and some of my friends were just getting out of grad/law school) when St. Elmo's Fire came out, so it really hit home. "I'm in touch with that emotion." Yep. The only reason it didn't make the list is that something bad happened to me after I saw this movie for the first time. I couldn't watch the movie for years but, as I started getting over it (I'll never be completely it.) I realized I couldn't deprive myself of the pleasure of watching a good movie just because some guy was an asshole.

~*~*~*~

As of this moment, they're on double secret probation.

Guess what movie is on tv? That should keep me awake for the next couple of hours <3

No comments: