Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Numbers

Now that I know what the numbers mean, I have to really start doing something about it. I'm being really selfish right now and only thinking about myself. I know I need to think in larger terms, like what my mission is and how I can go about accomplishing it. I did figure out that I'm just supposed to be a happy person & spread that around, but I also get the feeling there's more. I need to concentrate and really get into this. For the last few days I've been looking at the clock at 1:44, 3:55, 2:33 ... You get the idea. It's all double numbers. Not all the time, but about 8 out of 10 times. I know when that happens I'm supposed to acknowledge angels or a higher power, which I do. But after I acknowledge I always ask for something selfish. I have to stop that!

No comments: