Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I'm Addicted

I don't want to do anything else besides play around with my camera. I'm so addicted! But there are worse things I could be addicted to, I suppose. Anyway, I'm so addicted that I've started two new projects. Just what I need. More things to keep me from writing. Actually, though, I'm having the same problem with writing that I had when I was full-time at the newspaper. It's hard to write news (albeit the light, fluffy features I've been doing) then switch gears and write fiction. So, I guess the photography is a good creative outlet for me. But I'm digressing. Here are my two new projects:

Anne's Photo of the Day: I'm going to post my favorite of all the photos I take everyday (or as often as I take them).

The Sky Project: Inspired by Enchanted Ceiling, I decided to start this project in which I'll post some images I've captured of, you guessed it, the sky.

No comments: