Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Wednesday Matinee

1. What's your favorite suspense movie?
It's a toss-up between The Sixth Sense & The Usual Suspects.

2. Do you lose sleep on good horror / suspense movies?
No. But sometimes I lose sleep over a good romance. Weird, huh?

3. Would you make a pact with the devil to save yourself or those you love?
Sorry to those I love but, no. I think I'm too selfish for that. I said that now but I might change my mind depending on the situation.



Wednesday Mind Hump


Happy
Affectionate
Mellow
Bright
Understanding
Respectable
Generous
Erotic
Romantic

01. You have opened a fast food joint that features YOUR favorite food prepared in many different forms. What would the name of your joint be? List several things that would be on the menu.
The Pizza Place (I know I can do better than that, but it's 1:36 a.m. lol)
taco pizza
chicken alfredo pizza
barbecued chicken pizza
extra cheese pizza where you really get extra cheese

02. You are holding a public auction for all your belongings ... what is the oddest or silliest item that would be on the auction block?
I would say a paper weight that's a rock with tiny stones glued onto it & the stones have faces on them and there's a popsicle stick thingy on top that says "rock concert." Very silly, but it has sentimental value.

03. If you could buy "instant anything" what would it produce when you just add water?
Money!!!

04. If it were possible to miniaturize any sort of environment and keep it in an aquarium-like enclosure, what type of environment would it be and what sort of creatures would you keep in it?
A beach on the Pacific Ocean. The creatures in it would be me & a few of my favorite guys ;)

05. If you were offered a "Get Out of Jail Free" type of card today (i.e. magically fix something, get out of doing something, etc...) what would the card be for?
Magically fix something? How 'bout my entire life? lol Well, not my entire life. I'll just say my love life. That could definitely use some fixin'.




No comments: