Thursday, August 11, 2005

A Day Late

I forgot to post about this yesterday. I haven't been keeping up with the BB6 message boards because, well, I just have too much other stuff to keep up on. So, I was pleasantly surprised when I watched Tuesday's show. Howie totally redeemed himself by nominating Ivette after James used the veto on himself. The way I see it, April, Janelle and Rachel will vote to evict Ivette for sure. Maggie and Beau will vote to evict Sarah. Jennifer is iffy but, she'll probably go with April and vote to oust Ivette. While it would seem obvious for James to vote for Ivette's eviction, you just never know. As emotional as Sarah is, if she ever found out he voted to evict her, I doubt he'd be able to explain it away as strategy. So, it's looking like it's lights out for Ivette. While she's mildy entertaining, she's also annoying so I really won't be sad to see her go. And if Kaysar comes back? Yeah, baby! It'll be a game again and the good guys will rule. I hope. I wouldn't even be too upset if Michael came back. As long as it's not Eric, I'll be fine.

1 comment:

Anne said...

OK. Since I posted this, I went and read a recap of yesterday's live feed "action." Looks as if Sarah might be gone after all.