Saturday, August 06, 2005

Post #9

Before I get into the next post, I have to say I'm having a great time over at Caryn's. I knew all that movie trivia stuck in my head would come in handy someday.

Anyway, onto Anne's Whinefest: (No, I'm not whining even if it seems as if I am. I'm just trying to open people's eyes, as I said ... Oh man! Was it really only 4 hours ago? OK. Only 20 hours to go. I can do this.)

Besides all the “female problems,” there were a lot of other things in my life that weren't working well in 2000-2001. But just when I thought I was at the end of my rope, I got an opportunity to move from Pennsylvania to California. I took it. When I got there, I learned that Shell, one of the people I lived with, had the same problems I was having. Finally! I found someone who understood. She had given up on gynecologists as well, so we pretty much just suffered together, grateful that we at least had someone to talk to about it.

No comments: