Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm So Excited!

I just got an e-mail from the woman who is directing the show we're doing for the community theater group I belong to. I noticed that one of the other people who got the e-mail is a woman I used to work with. I'm so excited about that because she's one of the people I miss. We started working there within months of each other 10 years ago. (Ten years? Has it really been that long?) There are other people who I'm excited about working with on the play, too. This is going to be so much fun!

The only problem is that, because of rehearsals, I'll be missing BB6. Yikes! Well, Kaysar's gone anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Yes, Kaysar's exit was disappointing, but he never should have trusted Jen, so he brought it on himself.

What show are you doing? What will your participation be? Sounds like fun.

Have a great weekend.

Anne said...

You're right. He shouldn't have trusted Jen. Usually during evictions I hope they do it for strategy, not personal reasons. But this time, I wanted Jen to go, too.

Anyway, we're doing War of the Worlds ... the original, not like the Cruise/Speilberg extravaganza. I think I'm doing sound but, I won't know for sure until Tuesday.