Sunday, August 21, 2005

Freaky

A couple of weeks ago I posted about how I'm a little bit psychic and how I'm trying to read my dreams better so I can do something about it. When I wrote that post, the only two examples I could come up with at the time were about people dying. Now I have another example. It's not earth-shattering or anything but it does freak me out, in a good way though.

Yesterday I was sitting here thinking that I should go to bed and rest with an ice pack on my abdomen because I felt some swelling and my scar was feeling weird. I wondered if there was a good movie on that I could watch while resting. I don't read TV Guide or look at the tv section in the newspaper, so I didn't know what was on. But, while I was thinking about movies I'd like to watch I thought "Sybil hasn't been on in a while. I could get into that." So, after I got myself situated, I turned on the television to the TV Guide Channel. You guessed it. Sybil was about to start. And it's not as if I saw a preview or ad for it or anything because it was on the Oxygen channel, which I rarely watch.

As I said, it's not earth-shattering but it's freaky.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I used to have moments like that, but it has been a long time. Freaky is a wonderful word to describe it.

Unknown said...

I've had that happen to me as well. I'll think of some movie or even some actor and keep replaying a scene in my head. Then I'll switch on the TV and find that movie or whatever on, right at that time. Wonder if it's all the television waves in the air making you remember. Freaky though.