Friday, August 12, 2005

Eighty-two Percent!

I'm not a math whiz but, 82% of 5 million people is a lot of votes. Yay Kaysar! I just wish "the friendship" was told what a blowout it was. And I wish I could have seen Eric's face when Julie said it was 82%. Ha! It was funny enough when Julie didn't say his name, and you could tell he was totally expecting it. Ha! Ha! Now Kaysar just has to win HoH and it would be total redemption. I just checked a BB6 update board and, as of the last posting, Kaysar, Rachel and Jennifer were still in the running. "The friendship" is trying to convince Kaysar and Rachel to give it to Jenn because she's never been HoH and they have. Do they really think Kaysar is going to give up? If they do, they're more stupid than I thought they were.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I had read some "polls" that showed it was very close. Perhaps that was just to get more people to text their votes at whatever the going rate was.

I was very happy that it was Kaysar--I don't think I could have stood Ivette saying, "My Cappy, my Cappy!"

Have a great weekend!