Friday, August 26, 2005

Search Results

All I did was type "Sunspray Honeysuckle Smith." I didn't comment on it or even say why I had to type it. But those three words have gotten me tons of hits from Google. Of the last 20 search engine queries, 10 of them were for "Sunspray Honeysuckle Smith."

Now for some disturbing search results:

pussy cow blog. Even more disturbing is the fact that I'm the 51st result for the search. Who the heck went through the other 50 results to find what he/she was looking for then came here to look at a comment?

can I take Pamprin vaginally. Well, I guess so, but why would you want to?

I hate Rachel Ray. Get over it, people! Just don't watch her if you hate her so much! I was the 21st result for this search. Did this person just want to see how many people hate her? Did this person go to all 117 sites that mention hating her? That's just sick.

2 comments:

Diary-Thinker said...

I found this site through that search:

http://realtegan.blogspot.com/2005/08/sunspray-honeysuckle-smith.html

Best not to tell anybody it, or other people will start injecting Sunspray Honeysuckle Smith in their Blogs.

Gurustu said...

I once came up for "Best Vacation Hot Spots"... but alas, no one visited :-(

And my room rate was cheap too! :-)